- Pop-up frame.
- Bespoke-printed on semi-rigid, anti-scratch, light-stop, 500 micron material. Quick and simple self-locking magnetic assembly.
- Thermoformed tabletop in beech effect with internal shelves.
- Supplied with a reinforced wheeled trolley case.
- Set-up time 5 minutes, one person.
- 12 months hardware guarantee.
Prices you pay:
2×1 counter – £170.00+vat
2×2 counter – £230.00+vat
Delivery £15 to one UK mainland address.
2×1 – overall size 865 (w) x 985 (h) x 400mm (d). Graphic 1540x950mm.
2×2 – overall size 1290 (w) x 985 (h) x 465mm (d). Graphic 2060x950mm.
The ‘Counta’ is an extremely cost-effective demonstrator unit that is lightweight, portable and simple to assemble. The header and base are branded using self-adhesive vinyl to give a vibrant and hard-wearing finish.
The unit header and base come complete with your fitted graphics, in a carry bag and ready to put together out of the box.
The base graphic is comprised of one wide graphic split into three pieces (left side, center and right side).
Price you pay: £120.00+vat
Delivery £12 to one UK mainland address.
|Height To Counter||860mm|
|Header Artwork/Graphic Size||770mm (W) × 290mm (H)|
|Base Artwork/Graphic Size||1567mm (W) × 844mm (H)|
|Set-Up Time||5-10 mins|
You can either supply your own print ready artwork, or I can set-up the artwork for you. The artwork charge is £15-£25 per design, price will be confirmed upon receipt of your design brief. This is based on you having a suitable logo and images available for use on the design, and includes a free e-proof, with 2 sets of amends. If you require a logo design/redraw, or images sourcing and purchasing, then additional costs may be incurred.
A template and artwork specifications will be provided upon request.
The small print
- Payment is required in full upon placing the order, before production commences.
- Artwork charges include 2 rounds of reasonable amends. If further changes are required, or the brief changes, then further artwork charges may be incurred.
- If artwork is completed but then you decide not to proceed with the order, the quoted artwork charge is still payable.
- E-proofs are sent for approval before commencing production. Please be sure to check all content and contact details before giving your approval. Errors found or changes required after approval may incur further charges to correct or change if production has started.