Banner stands, pull-ups, roll-ups, roller banners, pop-ups…whatever you call them, they are a great way to promote your product or company without breaking the bank. These stands are lightweight, portable, quick and easy to set up, easy to store, and economical, that’s why thousands of companies and schools use banner stands.
They can be used for either short or long term display depending on your requirements, and work well in reception and waiting areas, corridors, canteens, halls, showrooms, classrooms, staff rooms, offices, shops, supermarkets, shopping centres. As they are portable, they are great for exhibitions, business events and meetings too – any internal location where you need to display your message. For external stands take a look at the Blizzard outdoor stand or pavement signs.
They can by used by all types of business, and schools too, for many different purposes. They can be used to welcome visitors, inform staff or pupils of behaviour standards, display health and safety information for your site, or show your latest offers.
Available in a variety of widths from 800mm to 1500mm. Double sided stands are available, and if you plan to change your graphic regularly, you could choose a replaceable cassette option, which allows you to change the graphics yourself, just ordering a new graphic cassette each time.
Basic Banner Stand
A budget option, but a best seller! Don’t be fooled by its low price. The unit itself has an excellent build quality, and the quality of the material and print sets it apart.
- So-flat material with lightstop
- Available in a range of sizes
- Carry bag for hassle-free transportation
- Full colour, one-sided graphic
- Quick assembly, easy to transport
800mm wide – £70+vat each
1000mm wide – £90+vat each
Delivery charge £15+vat for one stand to one UK mainland address. Delivery price may vary to some areas of the UK, the Highlands for example. Delivery for multiples TBC upon ordering.
Artwork charge in the region of £15-£25+vat per design, or free if having any of the designs below. For bespoke designs, the price will be confirmed upon receipt of your artwork brie
Premium Banner Stand
This premium roller banner stand is available in various widths. The supreme quality of this banner stand is evident in its lack of twist-out feet. The weight and balance of this roller banner allows it to stand with a smaller footprint than most other roller banners. You would be hard-pushed to not be impressed with this roller banner stand.
- Includes graphic at 850mm/1000mm/1500mm × 2000mm
- Bespoke-printed graphic printed on anti-curl, anti-scuff, anti-glare SoFlat material
- Heavy-duty bungee pole and socket base
- Large internal graphic housing
- Adjustable feet underneath base for uneven floors
- Snap clip top rail
- Includes premium padded carry bag
850mm wide – £110+vat each
1000mm wide – £150+vat each
1500mm wide – £190+vat each
Delivery charge £12-£18+vat for one stand to one UK mainland address. Delivery price may vary to some areas of the UK, the Highlands for example. Delivery for multiples TBC upon ordering.
Artwork charge in the region of £15-£25+vat per design. Price will be confirmed upon receipt of your artwork brief.
If you are looking to replace your graphics fairly often, replaceable cassette banner stands are available. Please contact me for details firstname.lastname@example.org
You can either supply your own print ready artwork, or I can set-up the artwork for you. The artwork charge is in the region of £20-£30+vat per design, the price will be confirmed upon receipt of your design brief. This is based on you having a suitable logo and images available for use on the design, and includes a free e-proof, with 2 sets of amends. If you require a logo design/redraw, or images sourcing and purchasing, then additional costs may be incurred.
Artwork templates and specifications are available upon request.
Delivery prices shown are for delivery to one UK mainland address.
The small print
- Payment is required in full upon placing the order, before production commences.
- Artwork charges include 2 rounds of reasonable amends. If further changes are required, or the brief changes, then further artwork charges may be incurred.
- If artwork is completed but then you decide not to proceed with the order, the quoted artwork charge is still payable.
- E-proofs are sent for approval before commencing production. Please be sure to check all content and contact details before giving your approval. Errors found or changes required after approval may incur further charges to correct or change if production has started.
To discuss your banner stand requirements please email email@example.com
or call 07818 058989.