Pop-Up Stands are easily portable and are therefore a great way to promote your company, product or service at exhibitions, trade shows, shopping centre events, conferences and presentations. Alternatively, you can have them on permanent display in reception areas, conference rooms and show rooms. They also make great backdrops for sporting events and news interviews.
Available in four sizes, curved or straight, single or double sided (prices shown are for single sided option)
- Pop-up stand frame and magnetic bars.
- Bespoke-printed graphics (split into panels) on semi-rigid, anti-scratch, light-stop, 500 micron material.
- Moulded wheeled transit case for portability, stores frame, graphics and lights.
- Wooden tabletop for transit case.
- Two halogen lights.
- Optional extra – Transit case graphic for an additional £50+vat. This enables you to use the transit case as part of your display.
5 working day turnaround from receipt of artwork approval and full payment.
5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
3×1 single sided curved or straight stand – £399+vat
3×2 single sided curved or straight stand – £449+vat
3×3 single sided curved or straight stand – £499+vat
3×4 single sided curved or straight stand – £599+vat
Delivery £22+vat to one UK mainland address
Optional extra – transit case graphic – £45+vat
– Prices shown are for single sided display, in a choice of curved or straight stands. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for double sided display prices.
– Delivery to one UK mainland address.
Artwork templates and pop-up stand footprint sizes are available upon request. If you would like artwork creating for this product please email your requirements, along with logo, images and text, to email@example.com. I will then provide a quote for the artwork set-up cost. Artwork costs start from £30+vat for a simple design on a small stand, whereas more complex designs can be in the region of £100 to £150+vat.
The small print
- Payment is required in full upon placing the order, before production commences.
- Artwork charges include 2 rounds of reasonable amends. If further changes are required, or the brief changes, then further artwork charges may be incurred.
- If artwork is completed but then you decide not to proceed with the order, the quoted artwork charge is still payable.
- E-proofs are sent for approval before commencing production. Please be sure to check all content and contact details before giving your approval. Errors found or changes required after approval may incur further charges to correct or change if production has started.