PVC banners for businesses, schools or celebrations. Promote your company, show Ofsted ratings or Coronavirus messages.
PVC banners are an affordable way to promote your company, school, product, event or sale, or display directional and important information. In the current times of Coronavirus and restrictions, they are also a good way to let your customers know that you are open again, and inform them of any social distancing or special instructions for your site. Logo backdrop banners can be used at football, rugby and sports clubs, or for companies needing a background to interview in front of. These banners are classed as temporary signage, and are therefore mostly used for short to medium term display outdoors. However, PVC banners can also be used to create a real impact for indoor displays, they are a cost effective way of filling a large space.
Supply your own print-ready artwork, or provide a brief along with your logo, images and text, and we will set up the artwork for you for which there will be a fee of around £10-£25+vat, subject to your requirements. An e-proof will be sent to you for approval before commencing with production of your banner.
Each banner is printed and finished with hem and eyelets unless otherwise specified. Banners can be printed up to 5m wide! Please email your size, quantity and design requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide you with a competitive quote.
- Available in various sizes to suit your space.
- Printed on industry standard banner-grade 440gsm PVC with hem and eyelets as standard.
- Can be fixed to fences or walls.
- 2000x1000mm banner – £40+vat. Delivery £10.
- 3000x1000mm banner – £55+vat. Delivery £15.
- Artwork £10-£15 subject to requirements, or free if having one of our template designs.
- If ordering different size to shown above delivery cost will be confirmed.
- PLEASE NOTE : It is recommended that pvc banners are taken down during winds exceeding 30mph.
- We recommend using bungee cord ties when fixing to fences.