PVC banners for businesses, schools and sports clubs. Promote your company or event, show Ofsted ratings, display sponsors around your sports ground.
PVC Banners and Mesh Banners
PVC banners and mesh banners are a great way to promote your company, school, sports club, product, event or sale. Created to your bespoke design, cost effective, weatherproof, and easy to fit – what’s not to like?
- Inform passers by of sales, events, products or services
- Direct passers by to your location or event
- Display directional, safety and other important information around your site
- Advertise for new staff
- Display sponsors around the ground, and in meet and greet areas
- Promote their sports events
- Logo backdrops featuring your logo, and sponsorship logos too. Great for interviews and photographs at football, rugby, cricket and sports clubs, or for companies needing a background to interview in front of.
- Display Ofsted ratings
- Promote the school to passers by
- Decorate areas such as the playground with bright images
PVC banners are classed as temporary signage, and are therefore mostly used for short to medium term display outdoors. However, PVC banners can also be used to create a real impact for indoor displays, they are a cost effective way of filling a large space.
Supply your own print-ready artwork, or provide a brief along with your logo, images and text, and we will set up the artwork for you for which there will be a fee of around £10-£25+vat, subject to your requirements. An e-proof will be sent to you for approval before commencing with production of your banner.
Each banner is printed and finished with hem and eyelets unless otherwise specified. Banners can be printed up to 5m wide by a length of your choice. One off banners or quantity orders accepted. Please email your size, quantity and design requirements to email@example.com for a quote.
PLEASE NOTE : It is recommended that PVC banners are taken down during winds exceeding 30mph.
- Available in various sizes to suit your space.
- Printed on industry standard banner-grade 440gsm PVC with hem and eyelets as standard.
- Can be fixed to fences or walls.
- Delivery £15-£20+vat, subject to banner size. Delivery for quantity orders will be confirmed.
- Artwork £10-£25+vat, subject to requirements.
- PLEASE NOTE : It is recommended that PVC banners are taken down during winds exceeding 30mph.
- We recommend using bungee cord ties when fixing to fences as this allows a little flexibility in windy conditions. See below for more information.
Fitting a PVC banner
- Banners can be fitted to a wall using screws and washers. This is a great way of displaying these type of banners as the wall protects the banner from the wind.
- Most banners are fitted to fences or railings. This can be done using cable ties, or preferably bungee cables/cords/ties. Cable ties are not flexible, therefore in windy conditions, extra pressure is placed on the eyelet areas. As bungees cords are flexible they will allow a little movement in the wind. As mentioned above, please remember that it is recommended to take banners down in winds exceeding 30mph.
- Whichever surface you are fitting the banner to, please remember to use fixings in all of the eyelets not just the corners. Using just the corner eyelets will put extra pressure on those areas, which may lead to them breaking.
To discuss your PVC banner requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07818 058989.