& MESH BANNERS
PVC banners for businesses, schools or celebrations. Promote your company or event, show off Ofsted ratings, or celebrate birthdays and anniversaries.
PVC banners and mesh banners are an affordable way to promote your company, school, product, event or sale, or celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary. Logo backdrop banners can be used at football, rugby and sports clubs, or for companies needing a background to interview in front of. These banners are classed as temporary signage, and are therefore mostly used for short term display outdoors. However, PVC banners can also be used to create a real impact for indoor displays, they are a cost effective way of filling a large space.
Supply your own print-ready artwork, or provide a brief along with your logo, images and text, and I will set up the artwork for you for which there will be a fee of £10-£25, subject to your requirements. An e-proof will be sent to you for approval before commencing with production of your banner.
Each banner is printed and finished to your requirements. Choose from hem and eyelets, hems only, trimmed with eyelets (no hems), trimmed to size. PVC and mesh banners are available in sizes to suit your needs, up to 5m wide! Please email your size, quantity and design requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide you with a competitive quote.
These banners can be delivered locally in Kettering, Northampton, Rushden, Wellingborough and surrounding areas, or delivered across the UK. Please advise of your delivery address when enquiring so I can provide a delivery cost.
PVC banners are available on the industry standard banner-grade 440gsm material, premium coated 500gsm material, and top of the range 740gsm material for double sided banners.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- High-quality full-colour print
- Standard finishing included
- Printed with fade-proof UV-based inks
PLEASE NOTE THAT PVC BANNERS SHOULD BE TAKEN DOWN IN WINDS EXCEEDING 30MPH.
Mesh banner is lighter than PVC banner material which means it could be more suitable where weight is an issue on large banners, or in open exposed areas where wind could be an issue. The mesh banner material is 25% open to allow air to pass through creating less stress on the banner itself. The mesh also allows a certain amount of light through so that when used on buildings windows are not left completely darkened.
- Printed on fine 340gsm PVC Mesh
- 25% air-flow through
- Offers enhanced image compared to other mesh
- Standard finishing included
- Printed with fade-proof UV-based inksproof will be sent to you for approval before commencing with production of your banner.
The small print
- Payment is required in full upon placing the order, before production commences.
- Artwork charges include 2 rounds of reasonable amends. If further changes are required, or the brief changes, then further artwork charges may be incurred.
- If artwork is completed but then you decide not to proceed with the order, the quoted artwork charge is still payable.
- E-proofs are sent for approval before commencing production. Please be sure to check all content and contact details before giving your approval. Errors found or changes required after approval may incur further charges to correct or change if production has started.